WHMCS itself is a secure platform. However, it always helps to add some extra security, auditing capabilities, secure offsite backups (Amazon S3 + DropBox) and a web application firewall to your WHMCS install by using a security module that enforces good security practices. WHMCS manages your customers, income from products/services and company reputation so it is easy to see the need to make your WHMCS installation secure as possible!
WHMCS Firewall is compatible with WHMCS v5.x and v6.x - select your WHMCS version during checkout and install the matching module.
1. Web Application Firewall + IDS * Htaccess based firewall, pre-loaded rules and notifications to keep your updated on the latest threats to your WHMCS website.
2. Amazon S3 Backups * Allows secure offsite backups (manual or scheduled) to your Amazon S3 file storage account.
3. Dropbox Backups * Allows secure offsite backups (manual or scheduled) to your linked Dropbox account.
4. File Auditing * Know when your Core WHMCS files or any files under your WHMCS installation change.
5. Settings Auditing * Alerted when key WHMCS settings change which can be signs of a silent hack.
6. Admin Auditing * Alerted when admin details change (including password hash) or a new admin is added or existing admin removed.
7. Products Auditing * Alerted when products are added, edited or removed. Such as price change and ability to “RollBack” any incorrect edits.
8. Payment Gateway Auditing * Alerted when payment gateways are added, edited (IMPORTANT) or removed. And ability to “RollBack” any changes.
9. Addons Auditing * Alerted when addons are added, edited or removed. Such as price and ability to “RollBack” any incorrect changes.
10. Cloudflare Integration * Link to your Cloudflare account via API to instantly sync WHMCS banning and auto-expire actions to your entire Cloudflare network.
11. Autoban Honey Pot * Hackers check certain WHMCS urls first. Such as /admin/ Knowing this you can Autoban from WHMCS and optionally sync that Autoban to Cloudflare.
12. Customized Reporting * Silence specific security alerts, customize which admins or custom emails and how often you receive security alerts.
13. Whitelist modules * Concerned that one of your existing modules may be affected by the security rules added by this module? First, it will likely not (99.99%). Second, Whitelist the module using our Addon module scanner and whitelist feature. (Yes, we did think of just about everything)
14. 24/7 Support * You are not a Security expert, you are a business owner with things to do, servers to fix and customer support tickets to answer. We are here to help 24/7. You focus on growing your business – we will focus on keeping your WHMCS secure.
15. Actively Maintained * Online threats, WHMCS, LAMP and many other factors change frequently. Rest assured we actively update our security module. “Update Available” feature also built in.
16. Many more features * There are too many features of WHMCS Firewall to list. After you purchase you will have full access to the WHMCS Firewall User’s guide located at https://whmcssecurity.com/
Our module matches the requirements of WHMCS. So, if your server is configured to run WHMCS then it can also run our WHMCS Firewall module.
Installing WHMCS Firewall is a simple process.
Purchase the WHMCS Firewall module from WHMCSFirewall.com
Login to the client portal (link sent to your email after registration), click on the products tab, then downloads tab and download the WHMCS Firewall zipfile.
Unzip the contents of that zipfile on your computer and upload (SFTP or File Manager in cPanel – avoid insecure FTP) to the “modules” > “addons” folder of your WHMCS install.
Login to your WHMCS admin area and activate the WHMCS Firewall module.
Enter your license key.
Login to cPanel (or equivalent) and add create the required cron jobs.
> Your WHMCS Firewall install is now complete and ready to be configured for your customized use.
We are fully dedicated to improving and supporting our WHMCS Firewall security module. We offer fast 24/7 help desk for support for all of our WHMCS modules.
We also offer customization services to Add or Tune WHMCS Firewall to your specific requirements. With all the features included, you will be hard pressed to think of anything else to ask for but if you do.. then know that we are available and willing to customize the code for you.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific product is to contact the developer. All WHMCS Marketplace developers have both a website and support URL listed.
Minor bug fix to prevent inactive users (users with no subscribed products/services from being blocked on module activation). The feature remains but must be individually activated.
Verified compatibility with WHMCS 6.1
The Cloudflare WHMCS Module allows hosting providers to offer Cloudflare through the use of Product Addons with any hosting plan sold.
Our WHMCS Cloudflare module links WHMCS to your Cloudflare account via client API to instantly sync WHMCS banning and auto-expire actions to your entire Cloudflare network.
Generate Support Pin
IP Reputation Black List
Automated Phone Verification. Protect your business and your users