We are pleased to announce that we are strongly committed to the SMS notification plugin module with API for WHMCS for Sri Lankan Users. It offers many features that are useful to many companies that use their bills regularly. With its help, you can give your existing and potential customers a great online service experience by staying in touch with them, keeping them informed at every possible step.
The Green Line SMS plugin is developed to keep your customers notified with a high satisfaction level, thus adding value to your customer relationship and giving a better idea about your customers about your service by allowing you to manage your online business through client management and billing.
If you are interested in our service and wish to continue with us, please follow the below link to register with the service.
10% Offer Coupon Code: 10OFFWHMCS
You can download relevant documents and files when after you registered to the green line system. You will be also provided the Secret Key after registered to the system. Then you can follow the below steps to set up the service as you want. This plugin is only supported by our SMS Gateway System. You must be a customer of our SMS Gateway Solution. This is specially made for our SMS Gateway System. (Sri Lankan SMS Gateway - Only for +94)
- Client Registration – Inform your client about their registration to the system.
- Invoice Created – Give the information about their invoice to the client.
- Accept Order – Notify about a successfully approved order to the client.
- Enable Client Notifications – The SMS service has the ability to be activated on the client-side
- Client alerts – Notify when a client is logged, registered or changed password.
- Client Affiliate Activation – Alerts when a client activate affiliate.
- Accept Order – notify when a order is accepted.
- Invoice Alerts – notify when a new invoice is created or paid and remind about payments.
- Invoice Overdues – Notify when an invoice is being overdue with first, second and third overdue alerts.
- Domain Alerts – Alerts when a new domain is registered, transferred or renewed.
- Domain Overdues – Reminds domain renewals and alerts three times as first, second and third overdues when a domain gets overdue.
- Module Alerts – Alerts when a new module is created, suspended or un-suspended.
- Module password – Alerts when a module password is changed.
- Module requests – Alerts when a cancelation request is placed.
- Change Package – Alerts when a module package is changed
- Sender ID - Display your company name as the sender of SMS Messages.
- Admin Staff - Possibility to set numbers individually
- Ticket alerts – Alerts when a new support ticket is opened or close and when a user replies to them.
- Cancellation Request – Alerts when a cancellation request is submitted.
- Domain alerts – Alerts with a new domain registration, failure of process and renewal of domains
- Order Placed – Alert for newly placed order.
- Admin Login – Alerts with a admin login.
- Service Alerts– Alert for newly create service and suspends.
- SMS Templates – Create own templates
- Individual or Categories Bulk/Single SMS Send
- View Send SMS Log and 7days chart Report
- Show the number of characters of the message as you type
- Check SMS Available Balance on your Dashbord
- Multi-Language SMS Send Support (Sinhala/English System Language)
- All customers and Resellers of Green Line SMS will be able to use it. *Customer can send SMS to Sri Lankan Numbers only by using Green Line SMS gateway.
You can download relevant documents and files when after you registered to the green line system. You will be also provided the Secret Key after registered to the system. Then you can follow the below steps to set up the service as you want.
- Download and unzip file in WHMCS directory /modules/addons
- Install our addon (System Settings > Addon Modules).
- Order Our SMS Gateway Service
- Go to Addons > Setting Set SMS API Configuration
- Change client and admin SMS templates and enjoy.
Let us know any of your issues here
- Phone support: (+94) 11 7112 599 / (+94) 75 5399 599
- WhatsApp support: 0094755399599
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Ticket: https://manage.greenline.lk/submitticket.php
The best place to start if you need help with a specific product is to contact the developer. All WHMCS Marketplace developers have both a website and support URL listed.
SMS Logs and Monitoring Dashbord Individual and Bulk SMS Send API Token Generating
Pro Version: 1.0.0 Available Advance Options
A simplistic, free & open source hook allowing instant Discord notifications when an action is triggered.
MSG91 WHMCS SMS plugin gives you the power and flexibility to stay connected with your customers by sending them an SMS and OTP's for 2FA at the crucial steps that matters the most.
Netgsm Sms addon provides you sending customized bulk sms and creating sms templates.
Whatsapp Notification (Open source WHMCS addon module)
More Advanced SMS System (Two-Factor Authentication)