Our domain has been updated to https://labs.layer.ae - please update to the latest version of the script to use the new licensing server!
Use coupon code "AMPMARKETPLACE" for a 25% discount for a limited time!
Abuse Manager Pro (AMP) is a WHMCS addon that helps admins with the daily chores of abuse reports, and followups and turns their lives into a walk in the park for a one-time fee of $20, including free upgrades for life!
Although many people use support tickets, that method requires a lot of work and many different methods to help streamline the process. With AWP, everything is within the module and there is no need to use multiple pages, and applications no more with a traditional messy set up.
The system allows you to receive abuse reports from 3rd parties, either by emails (using a pipe) or by a public facing report abuse page. As well as that, you can create abuse reports of your own.
When an abuse report is submitted by 3rd parties (public facing page or via the email pipe), it goes into a queue and awaits your moderation and then you can assign it to a customer if you see fit. Queued abuse reports also try to help you by showing you which customer and service the abuse report could be linked to.
Admins can have conversations with clients, and vice versa - all in favor of reaching a solution and ultimately closing/resolving the abuse report.
Admins have the ability of not suspending the service that relates to the abuse report, or suspend it immediately, or suspend it after a certain time limit passes. They also have the option to allow a customer to unsuspend themselves if required.
To understand the module better, please have a look at the screenshots, as well as the different feature sets for admins, public users, and registered users below.
Proud to say that Ajax is supported, and no template modifications are required at all!
- Abuse Dashboard that shows you quick statistics and important information
- Admin Widget on WHMCS admin home page which shows abuse reports that require your attention
- Filter records using a filter on top of open, closed, queued abuse reports pages to quickly find what you are looking for
- Quick links to client's details and service from within reports and from open, closed, and queued report pages
- Ability to create a new abuse report using ajax to quickly select a customer, their product, and IP address
- Ability to set the service in question to either not suspend, suspend immediately, or suspend after a time limit
- Ability to allow the client to unsuspend their service on their own
- Ability to view, close, reopen, and delete - open and closed abuse reports
- Ability to assign to client, and delete - queued abuse reports (from 3rd parties)
- Ability to see suggestions on which customer and service the queued abuse report might belong to
- Ability to see details of abuse report from within an abuse report
- Ability to start a conversation with the client from within open abuse reports
- Ability to see a read-only abuse report, when an abuse report is closed
- Ability to see the imported email body or abuse report from 3rd parties from within queued abuse reports
- Ability to lock down client area if a customer has any open abuse reports
- Ability to set a maximum amount of open abuse reports before a customer is flagged on admin side
- Ability to specify amount of time before a service is automatically suspended (only if report is set to suspend a service after a time limit)
- Ability to lift the automatic suspension, before the service is suspended from within an open abuse report
- Ability to create as many different abuse categories as you see fit
- Multiple staff can work on the same abuse report
- reCaptcha Support
- gravatar Support in admin replies
- Custom email templates which are sent to staff and customers, which can also be edited and include merge fields
- Report Abuse link in top navigation bar (automatically shown), which is a public facing abuse report page, which allows 3rd parties to send you abuse reports easily
- reCaptcha Support to avoid spam
- Resolution Center link in top navigation bar (automatically shown), which shows a customer all their abuse reports - open and closed, with the ability to view both
- Report details show vital information to the customer, including the service in question, the IP, date of incident, the category of the abuse report, as well as the abuse report it self.
- Ability to view a read-only abuse report if an abuse report is set as closed
- Ability to start a conversation with staff from within open abuse reports
- Ability to self unsuspend a service (if enabled for a customer on abuse report creation or assigning)
- gravatar Support in client replies