Resellers of Liquid Web hosting are now able to offer additional products to their clients through our new WHMCS plugin. This plugin allows resellers to integrate with our Storm Platform® API and enables you to sell:
Completely Automated Deployment
With this module, new server deployments can be created automatically and even pre-configured. As a reseller, when your customer provisions a VPS, this plugin allows them to display their instance’s bandwidth and monitoring information from within the WHMCS client area. Your customers can also easily provision additional services, such as load balancers, and complete management tasks, such as reboots, restores, and more, all with the click-of-a-button.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific product is to contact the developer. All WHMCS Marketplace developers have both a website and support URL listed.
Minor updates for WHMCS 7.1.1 compatibility. For full details please view the Github commit log for detailed changes.
· Added configuration page for reseller to select that they use a custom theme to accommodate custom theme names to execute required scripts.
· Added option to log API errors and option to log all API logs that the admin can turn on and off in the new configuration page. These errors and API calls will be logged to the WHMCS Module Logs found in the WHMCS Admin Control Panel > Utilities > Logs > Module Logs
· Added Product Import Wizard to (1) Select the products, (2) Provide Liquid Web account credentials, (3) Create new API user account, (4) Configure SSD VPS, (5) Configure Private parent
· Added module activation reporting to send data to Liquid Web for WHMCS Server Name, Server IP, Liquid Web Addon Registration Date, Liquid Web Addon Module Version, WHMCS Version, WHMCS Theme Name
· Changed Author Name in all Liquid Web modules
· Added “Goto Wizard page” button in admin home page
· Slider control for Memory and Diskspace.
· ‘NO BACKUP’ option
· CREATE "I want to give my VPS the following hostname" for entering the hostname for the customer.
· No modify option in wizard, instead it should create new products each time.
· On save and continue go to first page of the wizard.
· Create product groups if no group exists
· Enable reseller to generate new API credentials or use existing credentials in the setup wizard
Now you can sell our SSL and security products using WHMCS
Resell Dedicated Servers Completely Free Through ReliableSite
Designed exclusively for service providers to meet their customers’ needs, Acronis Backup Cloud is a proven, comprehensive, local, and cloud backup and recovery service. Free 30 day trial is available.
JetBackup is a leading backup solution for cPanel
Resell our SMTP relay service and offer your customers reliable email delivery.