Resellers of Liquid Web hosting are now able to offer additional products to their clients through our new WHMCS plugin. This plugin allows resellers to integrate with our Storm Platform® API and enables you to sell:
Completely Automated Deployment
With this module, new server deployments can be created automatically and even pre-configured. As a reseller, when your customer provisions a VPS, this plugin allows them to display their instance’s bandwidth and monitoring information from within the WHMCS client area. Your customers can also easily provision additional services, such as load balancers, and complete management tasks, such as reboots, restores, and more, all with the click-of-a-button.
For detailed instructions on how to install, setup and use our plugin please see our articles @ https://www.liquidweb.com/kb/using-whmcs-liquid-web-reseller-plugin/. You will find a series of posts that detail the steps to get setup and create your first product! If you're looking for alternative installation instructions please read Liquid Web WHMCS Plugin Installation Methods @https://www.liquidweb.com/kb/whmcs-plugin-installation-methods/
The best place to start if you need help with a specific product is to contact the developer. All WHMCS Marketplace developers have both a website and support URL listed.
*Wizard page api credentials fix *Template name was printing in 'Client area backup page'. *Module was calling hundreds of api calls (especially Network/zone/list) when loading product detail page in client area.
*Product (VPS/PP) details in client area loads much faster.
*Docs: updated chown command *removed unused serverUrl variables *Adding the text "Please note that this may take 30..." under the load wheel *Adding price column to the product setup wizard and also when loading configs *Removing the % based price calculator from the product setup wizard *Added "Deprecated" message for "StormOnDemand" modules. *Hide non working configurations *Caching admin page widget data, data gets updated from WHMCS cron. *Docs: Add license and update readme. *Docs: Add CHANGELOG.md file; transfer known changes into new file.
Minor updates for WHMCS 7.1.1 compatibility. For full details please view the Github commit log for detailed changes.
· Added configuration page for reseller to select that they use a custom theme to accommodate custom theme names to execute required scripts.
· Added option to log API errors and option to log all API logs that the admin can turn on and off in the new configuration page. These errors and API calls will be logged to the WHMCS Module Logs found in the WHMCS Admin Control Panel > Utilities > Logs > Module Logs
· Added Product Import Wizard to (1) Select the products, (2) Provide Liquid Web account credentials, (3) Create new API user account, (4) Configure SSD VPS, (5) Configure Private parent
· Added module activation reporting to send data to Liquid Web for WHMCS Server Name, Server IP, Liquid Web Addon Registration Date, Liquid Web Addon Module Version, WHMCS Version, WHMCS Theme Name
· Changed Author Name in all Liquid Web modules
· Added “Goto Wizard page” button in admin home page
· Slider control for Memory and Diskspace.
· ‘NO BACKUP’ option
· CREATE "I want to give my VPS the following hostname" for entering the hostname for the customer.
· No modify option in wizard, instead it should create new products each time.
· On save and continue go to first page of the wizard.
· Create product groups if no group exists
· Enable reseller to generate new API credentials or use existing credentials in the setup wizard
Integrate manager for Hetzner Dedicated
AI-Powered Integration of Data Protection and Cybersecurity.
Automate the sale of VPS servers & give your clients the ability to completely manage their VPS server inside of WHMCS, using the industry leading SolusVM control panel.
Teamspeak / TeaSpeak server provisioning addon
OVH Dedicated/VPS Server Management WHMCS module