OAuth OpenID Connect Single Sign-On (SSO) plugin helps you to configure WHMCS with your Joomla site. WHMCS Single Sign-On (SSO) with Joomla allows your users to log in to your Joomla site and access it by authenticating with their OAuth-compliant WHMCS OAuth Provider.
The OAuth Single Sign-On (SSO) solution also facilitates the security of Joomla sites behind the WHMCS login, requiring users to log in using their WHMCS credentials. It also includes features like user profile attribute mapping, role mapping, multi-tenant login, and much more.
- Unlimited Authentications - Unlimited User Authentications with SSO login. Joomla SSO with any existing OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect 1.0 Compliant OAuth provider credentials.
- Just In Time (JIT) User Provisioning & Account Linking - Auto-create User in Joomla after SSO if the user is not present in the Joomla User list. Account Linking syncs the user’s profile from the Provider application to Joomla.
- Attribute & Role (Group) Mapping - After performing Joomla Single Sign-On (SSO), attribute Mapping helps to map the fetched user attributes from the OAuth Provider to Joomla user along with support for custom attributes. Role Mapping assigns specific roles to Joomla users based on Provider configuration.
- Custom Redirect URL after login and Logout - Configure the URL where you want your users performing SSO to be redirected after logging in or logging out.
- Check out our advanced features supported by our Premium / Enterprise or All-Inclusive Plans by visiting our website >https://plugins.miniorange.com/joomla-oauth-client
Contact Us: If you have any questions at all you can contact us -> https://www.miniorange.com/contact
Be the first to review OAuth OpenID Connect Single Sign-On into Joomla | Joomla SSO.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific product is to contact the developer. All WHMCS Marketplace developers have both a website and support URL listed.
Compatible with Joomla 4, Compatible with PHP 8, etc
Sell 110+ SSL and website security products in WHMCS
Generate Support Pin
Give your customers the power to unblock themselves from the CSF Firewall! Lessen your staff support ticket load
Creating & managing abuse reports just got easier!
Automated Phone Verification. Protect your business and your users