Released October 10th, 2019
*Support for ISO mounting over Port Forwarded KVM for additional servers, including Dell C6100
*Improvements in error reporting during the application install process
Released September 30th, 2019
View/hide detailed changelog
- More robust/fail-proof process for updating Port Forwarding type on Server Power Controls
- Use SNMPv2 for bandwidth polling, which resolves an issue with using 64-bit bandwidth data for some Brocade switches
- Support for scanning Brocade ICX 7700 series switches
- Skip Add ACL modal during Launch KVM process if the user's IP is already ACLed
- Change "Port Power" On/Off text to "Port State" Enable/Disable
- Add current and latest release version to administrator dashboard
- Disable support for Arcfour SSH encryption algorithms which are insecure
- Fix a bug where ACLs were not being auto-expired
- Updated PXE files to fix breaking changes in the latest CentOS 7 and Debian 9 packages.
- Add auto-retry functionality to IPMI commands
- Security improvements including encrypting switch passwords stored in the database
- Allow Shell Scripts to be run during OS reloads
- More secure password generation for IPMI client passwords
- Update to latest Windows PE Environment (requires updating PXE File Servers) which:
- Increases the speed of Windows installations
- Adds support for Windows installations on NVMe disks
- Fix for numerous minor bugs that affected clients that had super clients
- Fix some UI consistency issues with server create form
- Security fixes
- Better Launch KVM compatibility for iDRAC 9
- Better support for Windows 2019
- Faster switch commands (less time waiting)
- Improvements to admin/integration permission system
- Support for Arista EOS switches
- Launch KVM support for Dell Remote Management Controller BMCs
- Minor UI bug fixes
- 3rd party library & security updates
- Provision server UI server selection bug fix
- Auto-expiration of user logins
- Launch KVM support for additional Supermicro models
- Launch KVM support for iDRAC 9
- Support for ae* aggregate ports on Juniper and Brocade
- Launch KVM support for Supermicro X11* models
- Launch KVM support for additional HP models
- Launch KVM support for Supermicro X8D* models
- Speed improvements to Launch KVM
- BMC Info button which reveals info about server manufacturer, model, BIOS version, and more
- Option to send welcome email to new clients & sub clients
- Launch KVM support for Dell C6100
- Option to use 32-bit (legacy) or 64-bit (more accurate) bandwidth data.
- Auto-expiration of ACLs after 24 hours
- Wiping or suspending a server deletes its ACLs
- Updated Abuse package
- Added ability for clients to set a custom abuse contact email.
- Allowed auto-suspension functionality to be disabled via setting.
- Added WHMCS Basic integration which is a version of our WHMCS integration with minimal features to serve as a base for more complex WHMCS setups.
- Support for VLAN tagging (multiple VLANs on the same server port)
- Support for switches that require SNMP v1 instead of SNMP v2c
- White-labeling for Enterprise licenses
- Added Brocade FCX/ICX Switch config
- Add a message to Launch KVM stating to turn off popup blockers
- Automatically set iDRAC privileges to Operator when client IPMI accounts are created on Dell BMCs
- Refactored IPMI functionality for more intelligent detection and creation of client accounts
- Search speed improvements
- Cisco Nexus Support
- Custom HTML/JS functionality under Theme Customization
- Major refactor of SSL certificate system to support Let's Encrypt v2
- Auto generation of client IPMI user when client launches KVM
- Switch to polling 64-bit bandwidth data for more accurate reporting on 1gbps ports
- Show customizable site name (editable on Settings page) in page title
- Additional small User Interface tweaks
- Ability to add IP Entities in bulk
- WHMCS Reseller Integration launched
- Branding Feature which allows customization of the logo and colors of the application.
- Launch KVM support for Dell and HP.
- Add support for backup SSH servers with custom port.
- Port Forwarding server stability improvements.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- RWhois support added.
- Support for custom switch configurations via addon packages.
- Allow hostnames and non-unique values for IPMI devices for better PDU support.
- Port Forwarding feature launched (more info near bottom of the features page).
- Ability to launch KVM from server page added.
- Allow admin login via email in addition to username.
- Improved support for Ubuntu 18.
- Numerous speed/scalability improvements that have a noticeable effect on installations with a lot of traffic.
- Ability for administrators to run switch commands in bulk from server list page.
- Brocade switch support.
- APC PDU support.
- Small improvements to WHMCS integration & documentation.
- Small improvements to omni-search functionality.
- ACLs for administrators & API integrations.
- Improved support for servers using non-primary ethernet port for PXE installs.
- Various usability improvements.