Accessing the XOVI Now Dashboard
The XOVI Now Dashboard can be accessed by administrative users using the Service Management tools within the client's Products/Services tab.
Often the easiest method to locate a client or service is using the Intelligent Search within the admin area. An alternative is to use the products/services list:
1. In the WHMCS Admin Area, navigate to Clients > Product/Services
2. Use the Search/Filter tab to find the XOVI Now service in question
You can search by Product/Service to find a specific XOVI Now product or use the Custom Search Filter to search using the Marketplace Order Number. You can also get to the product through the invoice and order page.
Pictured below is an example search that can be performed to locate a service by Marketplace Order Number using the Clients Products/Services list.
Once you have located your product in the "Product/Services" results follow these steps to get to the XOVI Now Dashboard:
- Click the ID of the service to access the service details
- Scroll to the Service Management panel
- Click the Login to XOVI Now button
Clients can log in to the XOVI Now Dashboard from the client area.
There are two methods to log in:
1. Via the widget on the client homepage (shown below), just click the "Manage" button within the XOVI Now panel to access the control panel:
2. Via the Products & Services Details page. Navigate to Services > My Services
Click on the XOVI Now product within the list:
Once on the product page there will be a management area to access the control panel. Click Log in to XOVI Now.