Accessing the SiteLock Control Panel
The SiteLock Control Panel can be accessed by staff using the Service Management tools on the client's Products/Services tab.
1. In the WHMCS Admin Area, navigate to Clients > Product/Services
2. Use the Search/Filter tab to find the VPN service in question
You can search via "Product/Service" to find a VPN product or use the "Custom Search Filter" to search via Marketplace Order Number. You can also get to the product through the invoice and order page:
Above I have searched using the Product/Service and Marketplace order number to find my VPN Service.
3. Click the ID of the service you wish to manage
4. On the next screen a Service Management section is displayed
5. Click Login to SiteLock VPN Control Panel
The SiteLock Control Panel will now open in a new window.
Clients can access the SiteLock Control Panel in two places of the WHMCS Client Area.
1. Via the Manage Your SiteLock VPN widget on the homepage (shown below), just click "Manage" to access the control panel.
2. Via the Products & Services Details page. Navigate to Services > My Services
Click on the VPN product from the list:
Once on the product page there will be a management area to access the control panel. Click Manage your Sitelock VPN Service.
In the next guide we will show you have to create a user for the VPN service in the SiteLock Control Panel.