Adding a User in the SiteLock Control Panel
Once a VPN product is activated a user must be created in the SiteLock Control Panel to complete the configuration of the service.
Refer to the previous guide for instructions accessing the SiteLock Control Panel.
1. Hover your mouse over the VPN product in the Security Summary section
2. The yellow Configure text appears, as shown below:
3. Click the Configure option
4. The Add User page is displayed.
5. Enter a Username and Password using the fields shown below:
6. Click the + icon on the right-hand side
7. The new user will be shown in the Summary of changes requested section:
8. Repeat this process to add as many users as desired.
9. Click Submit.
10. The user has been added and ready to use. The user will show in the panel like below:
In the next guide, you will be shown how to download the VPN client onto your device ready to log in with the user you have just created: