Marketgoo+ MarketConnect – Start offering SEO tools with WHMCS 7.10
In a recent survey we conducted, MarketConnect users voted an SEO tool as the product they would most like to see added to MarketConnect. With WHMCS 7.10, you can now start offering an easy to use, DIY SEO tool provided by marketgoo.
What does marketgoo do?
marketgoo Lite scans a website and returns an instant SEO report and improvement plan. The customer can use it as a checklist to improve their SEO issues, track and optimize for a few keywords and download their PDF Report every month.
If the customer wants step-by-step instructions on how to make all the recommended improvements, along with more keyword optimization and competitor monitoring, they can upgrade to marketgoo Pro.
With continuous use of the tool comes continuous site improvement, and they will be able to monitor the progress in their traffic and rankings right from the marketgoo dashboard.
New Weebly Free Plan – Now Available to MarketConnect Weebly Resellers
In WHMCS 7.10, MarketConnect now offers a free Website Builder solution that is included by default with all of your hosting plans.
At WHMCS, we're always looking for ways to help our customers grow, and we think a website builder is a tool that every web host should be offering, and the new Weebly Free Plan allows you to do exactly that - give every one of your customers access to create a website using Weebly's Powerful Drag & Drop Website Builder FREE of charge.
What's included in Weebly Free?
- Unlimited Pages - No limit on the number of pages you can create
- Pre-made Themes - Access to a wide range of pre-made themes to choose from
- 500MB Storage - Used for uploading photos, videos and audio files
- Search Engine Optimization - Tools and features to help you rank higher
- Lead Capture & Contact Forms - Create forms and gather emails for marketing
- Community Support - Access to the Weebly community support channels
The Free Plan is ad supported with a Powered by Weebly notice displayed in the footer of websites. Users can upgrade to the Starter plan* or higher at any time to remove the branding.