Troubleshooting: This service has already been provisioned
When you attempt to renew or reorder a Marketplace order, you may encounter the following error:
You may find one or more of the following issues:
- The Order Status under Service Management conflicts with the Status within WHMCS.
- The new order fails due to an existing Expired order.
- The Renewal order does not work because the Expired order was never configured.
WHMCS's logic prevents the service from being re-provisioned if another order already exists.
Because of this, the system will prevent renewal and reordering if both of the following are true:
- A Marketplace order already exists, and
- The order's Status within WHMCS is not in Pending (for example, Active).
This produces the error.
To resolve this error, allowing you to place the order, you can perform one of the following options:
- Place a new order for the Marketplace product or service.
- Reset the Status and clear the Order Number.
To reset the Status and clear the Order Number:
- Change the Status to Pending.
- Clear the Order Number value.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Create under Module Commands.