Change Approver Email
After you set up an order for an SSL certificate, you may need to update your order's approver email.
If your settings cause the system to configure your SSL certificate automatically, it should move out of the Awaiting Issuance status within 24 hours. If your SSL certificate displays this status or a similar one for a longer time period, there may be a problem.
In this scenario, we strongly recommend contacting our support staff. However, you can also try changing the approver email. When you do this, the order status must be Awaiting Issuance, which you can check by viewing the associated product in the client profile's Products/Services tab.
To do this:
- Log in to the WHMCS Admin Area.
- Search for the certificate domain name in the global search in the top-right corner.
- Click the associated SSL product or hosting account product.
- Go to the Addons section and choose the SSL certificate.
- Click Email Client Link to Configure. WHMCS will send the client an email with instructions to configure the SSL certificate.
You can also click Manually Configure Certificate if you prefer to configure the certificate for the client manually.